Barbeque Rules and Responsibilities
Veterans Memorial Park
You are here:
Parks in Lewiston
Parks in Lewiston - Enjoy Lewiston's Green Space!
To Utilize a Park for an Event...
Please Contact Administration at
(207) 513-3121 or via email:
Printable Map of Lewiston's Parks
Barbecue Rules and Responsibilities for Lewiston's Parks
- Located at 120 Park Street, features a skateboard park, an in-ground pool, benches, two swing sets, a slide, climbers, a splash pad, and two basketball courts. This is Lewiston's biggest park with lots of green space.
Veterans Memorial Park
- Located at 2 Main Street, includes a paved walking path, American and military flags, various memorials, Gold Star, and lovely landscaping.
(The contact for placement of a name on a memorial stone: Bert Dutil (207) 786-2305.
Franklin Pasture Athletic Complex
- Located next to Lewiston High School, 156 East Avenue, includes a track, main field, multi-use field, baseball field, softball field, tennis courts with support building, maintenance building, two snack shacks, and a track building.
- Located on Jefferson Street, includes a multi-purpose field, two swing sets, monkey bars, benches, and a support building.
Lionel Potvin Park
- Located at One Cedar Street, includes a swing set, basketball courts, playground structure, benches, and a support building.
Simard-Payne Memorial Park
- Located at 46 Beech Street, includes a multi-purpose playing field, walk path, benches, and lighting.
Mark W. Paradis Park -
Located at 180 Pierce Street, includes play equipment and new soccer field.
Sunny Side Park
- Located at 132 Winter Street, includes 1 1/2 basketball courts, swing set, teeter totter, climber, playground structure, a bench, and a multi-purpose field.
- Located at 49 Main Street, has a water fountain, seating, small walking path, and green space.
- Located at 72 Lisbon Street, landscaped area with benches; often the site of downtown festivities.
St. Mary's Park
- Located at 152 Oxford Street, includes swing set and benches.
Lewiston Athletic Park
- Located at 65 Central Avenue behind the Lewiston Memorial Armory, has football field and softball/baseball field.
Randall Road Softball Complex
- Located on Randall Road, has three softball fields.
Knox Street Park
- Located at 69 Knox Street, includes several pieces of playground equipment and benches.
River Valley Village
- Located on Tall Pines Drive, has a basketball court.
George Ricker Park
- Located at Bartlett Street and East Avenue, includes a gazebo, green space, and landscape.
Montello Athletic Field
- Located behind Montello Elementary at 409 East Avenue
- Located at 509 Lincoln Street, has a picnic area, walk-in only boat launch, picnic tables, and benches.
27 Pine Street
Lewiston, ME 04240
Ph: (207) 513-3000
TTY/TDD: (207) 513-3007
Powered by CivicPlus